Are you are passionate about football, fast cars, cooking, shopping, eating out, fashion, outer space, aliens or ancient Egypt? Do you know that there are more ways than one to express that passion? Why limit yourself and follow the trend that has been set before you. Do you know that every idea you birth will have its own unique twist? Why you may ask? Because you are unique and you are bound to put your unique twist on everything you do, which makes the outcome extra special.
If you are still digging to find yours then you should get the “How to Unlock the Potential of Your Passion Audio Workshop and Worksheets” Listen and read this first so you can have a clear understanding of what your passion is and how to maximise it.
Your passion can have as many expressions as you allow it, as long as you are brave and bold enough to let it shine. Be careful of overwhelm though because once you allow your imagination to go for a stroll, you can be guaranteed that it will grab a shopping trolley and pile it high with ideas. Check out my post 8 Questions to ask your business idea to help you weed through your pile of ideas.
So let us look at what you can do with your passion:
- Write About It – if you love fashion for example and you do not want to trade in it, you can write about the subject and get as much kick as if you are wearing or selling it.
- Teach It – some people just love to impart knowledge to others. This can be your niche, and another way to express your passion.
- Make It – can you make life easier for a particular demographic by developing a new product or service? They might just be waiting for what you can bring to the table.
- Sell It – do you want others to enjoy your passion? If access to your passion is limited, you can become the middleman between that passion and others that share your enthusiasm.
- Share It – if you have got a great network of friends and are good in gathering people together, why don’t you create a group to share your passion with.
- Advice It – I am passionate about people maximising their passion and turning them into great business ideas. Are you that way inclined about a subject matter? Then might be your way of expressing your passion too.
- Invest In It – investment is another good way to get involved in what you enjoy. You do not have to start the business but you can be a part of it by investing in the concept financially or in other ways – just like football club owners!
- Combine It – you do not have to express your passion in just one way; you can combine sharing your passion with writing about it or advice on it etc. Whatever you choose to do, do not let it lie fallow and grow weeds.
There are so many ways you can express your passion but these are just a few to get you started. If you are a firm believer like me that your passion has purpose i.e. to add value to your life and the lives of others, then you will be uncomfortable sitting on probably “the next best thing”. Need help; start listing where your passion fits in the list above. Then get the Audio workshop and worksheets on How to Maximise the Potential of your Passion and give your passion a chance to bloom.
Has this post got your brain juices flowing? Comment below or send me an email at email@example.com. I will love to know your point of view.
I wish you good success.
Business First Steps – Turning Passion into Profit with Purpose.